1. Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Full name of legal entity: Mint CRM & Marketing Solutions Limited (Company Number 06214201)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 10 Stoneleigh Garth, Shadwell Lane, Leeds LS17 8FG
Telephone number: + 44 (0) 800 032 2840
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you (or if requested by you, your customers or your employees) which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes name, address and nationality and the identity of any designer engaged or employed by you.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account details and credit checks.
- Transaction Data includes details of any services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data when you contact us or use our services.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from search information providers and public sources.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at: email@example.com
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
5. Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
(1) third party advisers, sub-contractors, partners, registration authorities and others with whom we deal in the provision of our services;
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. International transfers
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
7. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for six years unless you ask us to keep the data for a longer period. We keep personal data so we may satisfy our necessary legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, insurance or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
9. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Information about your rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk.
14th November 2018
Salesforce® Implementation in 5 easy Steps
Detailed Scoping Workshop
System Design & Build
Validation & Testing
Data Review & Migration
User Training & Go-Live
The world’s #1 CRM solution gives your sales teams the power to close deals like never before with an array of cloud-based tools that increase productivity, keep pipeline filled with solid leads, and score more wins. No software. No hardware. No speed limits.
From small new start businesses with a handful of users, to large multi-site, multi-language, multi-user implementations (and everything in between!) – we’ve seen them all. We are confident we can add value to your investment to ensure your project success.
From call-center software to self-service portals, Salesforce® service solutions enhance your customer service with more responsive, more intuitive, and more flexible support that anticipates customer needs.
Whether your Service Cloud deployment is the beating heart and of your business process, or a team within the overall structure, we can work with you to ensure you deliver world class customer service to your customers.
Pardot is the leading B2B marketing automation tool from Salesforce® that accelerates your sales cycle by giving sales the intelligence they need to close deals, faster. Identify your best leads, track engagement with campaigns, improve follow-up speed, and combine the powers of marketing and sales to turn leads into customers for life.
Make the most of every customer interaction by creating personalized, cross-channel customer journeys that deliver exceptional experiences across email, mobile, social, advertising, the web, and more.
Harness the power of social and mobile to create rich, engaging online communities. Build deeper customer relationships. Drive employee productivity and innovation. And empower resellers, partners, and distributors to get deals done faster.