Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site www.mintcrm.co.uk is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.mintcrm.co.uk
2. MintCRM may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by MintCRM. Your continued use of www.mintcrm.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Ownership of the site
3. This site is owned and operated by MintCRM herein referred to as 'MintCRM', 'we,' 'us' and 'our'. All content included on our site, such as documents, reports, images, text (referred to as 'Content') is owned by MintCRM or our content partners. All Content is protected by English and International copyright laws.
Use of content
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.mintcrm.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of MintCRM or relevant copyright owners.
5. Our site and its contents are provided to you on an 'as is' basis. The information on this site is provided on the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
6. Although we make our reasonable best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the Content on our site, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the Content. We make no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will MintCRM, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in this web site or its contents, which have escaped our attention. Further, we make no representations or warranties that the functional aspects of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By using this site you acknowledge that its use is at your own risk.
9. For your convenience, our Web site may link to other Web sites that may be of interest to you but which are not under our control. These links do not imply an endorsement by MintCRM and we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content contained in, any linked site.
10. If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) then enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Salesforce® Implementation in 5 easy Steps
Detailed Scoping Workshop
System Design & Build
Validation & Testing
Data Review & Migration
User Training & Go-Live
The world’s #1 CRM solution gives your sales teams the power to close deals like never before with an array of cloud-based tools that increase productivity, keep pipeline filled with solid leads, and score more wins. No software. No hardware. No speed limits.
From small new start businesses with a handful of users, to large multi-site, multi-language, multi-user implementations (and everything in between!) – we’ve seen them all. We are confident we can add value to your investment to ensure your project success.
From call-center software to self-service portals, Salesforce® service solutions enhance your customer service with more responsive, more intuitive, and more flexible support that anticipates customer needs.
Whether your Service Cloud deployment is the beating heart and of your business process, or a team within the overall structure, we can work with you to ensure you deliver world class customer service to your customers.
Pardot is the leading B2B marketing automation tool from Salesforce® that accelerates your sales cycle by giving sales the intelligence they need to close deals, faster. Identify your best leads, track engagement with campaigns, improve follow-up speed, and combine the powers of marketing and sales to turn leads into customers for life.
Make the most of every customer interaction by creating personalized, cross-channel customer journeys that deliver exceptional experiences across email, mobile, social, advertising, the web, and more.
Harness the power of social and mobile to create rich, engaging online communities. Build deeper customer relationships. Drive employee productivity and innovation. And empower resellers, partners, and distributors to get deals done faster.